Thursday, August 11, 2011

One Hundred and One Truths.

I thought I would take the time to point out some of the details about myself. Some of these will be personal and some will not be. It's a mixed assortment of feelings and facts.
1. I love That 70's Show.
2. I really, really hate texting and talking on the phone.
3. I like face-to-face conversations, not virtual ones.
4. I'm very self-conscious about myself.
5. I have a fish named Dobby.
6. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan.
7. I feel isolated by my family.
8. I'm a loner.
9. I love my iPhone, but only for its apps.
10. I only have three close friends.
11. I feel like I can't open up to anyone.
12. I'm extremely frugal.
13. I can be extremely whiney.
14. The thought of rejection terrifies me
15. I play video games and read to try and escape.
16. More than anything, I want to be a famous musician (classical, not rock).
17. I haven't dated anyone since eighth grade because I don't think I'm good enough.
18. My favorite color is blue.
19. My secret pleasure is mainstream music (except for rap).
20. I LOVE photography.
21. I want to major in music and either double major or minor in photography.
22. Because I'm so self-conscious, I don't open up easily.
23. I am envious of people who sing well.
24. I am a grammar nazi.
25. I hate living in America.
26. I really love British accents.
27. I wish Hogwarts was real.
28. I believe music can change the world.
29. I hate drama, but I love gossip.
30. I don't want to ever grow up.
31. I'm terrified of confrontation.
32. I think having hundreds of different languages is stupid.
33. My friends make me feel dumb.
34. I think children with abusive households should be taken to a better family immediately.
35. I sometimes feel like I'm too selfish and I hate it.
36. I am lazy and I hate it.
37. I have almost absolutely no drive to do anything.
38. I am very manipulative and I hate that about myself.
39. I have many dark secrets I will never tell anyone.
40. I live a very boring life.
41. I don't take compliments well.
42. I think people who use text talk are ruining English.
43. I have intense feelings for someone, yet I don't know if I could pursue them.
44. I think drugs are dumb and most people who do them are also.
45. I play saxophone.
46. I'm a technology hog (I always want the latest technology).
47. My dad is a CPA.
48. My mom's a nurse.
49. I believe in God, but I don't know what branch of Christianity I follow.
50. I don't believe not going to church makes you a bad Christian.
51. I frighten VERY easily.
52. If you ever pull a prank on me, I might never forgive you (no joke).
53. I love to sleep more than anything.
54. I try not to be, but I'm sometimes a conformist.
55. I love Twitter way more than Facebook.
56. I tend to listen to the same songs over and over again.
57. I hate facial hair.
58. I used to be very self-conscious of my leg hair in junior high for some reason.
59. I don't like when people degrade themselves trying to fish for compliments.
60. I use the word hate too much.
61. I'm a very big pessimist and I don't like that about myself.
62. I got into the bad habit of saying "Oh my God" and I'm trying to stop.
63. I think using the F-bomb in casual conversation is white trash.
64. I can't type/text and talk/sing at the same time.
65. I'm trying really hard to learn guitar.
66. I am a very curious person.
67. I don't like when people are nosy in my stuff, but I'm a hypocrite about it.
68. I will never drink alcohol. Ever.
69. Cigarettes are nasty.
70. I try not to judge people, but it's very hard sometimes.
71. Preps get on my nerves.
72. Popularity, to me, is dumb. People shouldn't be stereotyped like that.
73. I have a great group of friends.
74. At times, I'm two-faced. I'm trying REALLY hard not to be, but at least I'm honest.
75. I'm a Facebook/Twitter creeper.
76. Going off to college scares me, yet I can't wait.
77. Writing 101 facts is very challenging.
78. I don't know if I've repeated any facts because I'm too lazy to look.
79. I'm envious of people who are muscley. No lie.
80. I think a lot about what people think of me.
81. I wish I was a genius.
82. I get a euphoria whenever something clicks in my head while I'm at school.
83. If auto-correct didn't correct me on my iPhone, my texts would be illiterate.
84. I could never date someone who's dumb.
85. I think people who wear sunglasses inside are BAMFs (guilty pleasure).
86. I have a lot of crushes on girls, but I could never date them.
87. I hate when people use pet names for their significant other.
88. I don't open up easily.
89. I don't think people should be able to beg for money on the street.
90. I respect single moms.
91. I think trees are beautiful.
92. Whenever I get older, I will only drive a car that gets over 40 MPG.
93. I think modern day society is ruining the earth morally and physically.
94. I think it should be illegal to not have your high school/GED diploma.
95. I don't think we should pay for college.
96. Fire amazes me.
97. I often question life and what our purpose is on this planet.
98. The thought of outer space terrifies me. No oxygen and possible aliens. No, thanks.
99. I wish I could tattoo my whole body.
100. I wish I could draw.
101. I can type fast and efficiently without looking at the keyboard.

If you actually read all these, I hope you learned a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! My name is Sarah and I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!! This is basically an award to help bloggers discover other blogs. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about it. You can also look at my Liebster Award post if you’d like to participate: http://tomorrow-may-rain-so.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete