Wednesday, August 10, 2011

True or False?

True or False? Everyone is perfect.

To me, I say true. America has this rule that everyone must fit a certain norm. Well, you know what I say to them?

SCREW YOU.

I have a ton of faults. I have acne. I have a beer belly (yet I don't drink beer?). I care too much about what people think. I always think about how people will feel. I'm too mean when I fight with someone. I'm a hypocrite.

Yet, it's all those things that make me who I am and why I'm so unique.
You will NEVER find someone who is like I am and I take so much pride in that.

I will live my life how I freakin' want and absolutely no one will ruin that for me.


To my one reader I probably have, I just want you to know that I think you're beautiful.
If you ever feel like no one cares, just remember. There is ALWAYS someone that will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment