Thursday, August 11, 2011

Today is a day just like any other.

Title: I'm Ready by Jack's Mannequin.

Today was pretty much a boring day, but I did realize something very important.
There are days that every person has that the world is out to get you.

I know we all have bad days, but we also have those days where NOTHING goes right.
My friend Morgan is having one of those days today and I had one not too long ago.


But it also made me think of something.
We, as humans, are nothing without social interaction.

Imagine, if you will, a world where we are all isolated. There's no one to talk to. From your perspective, you see no other living being on Earth. You have never experienced love, heart-break, true friendship, or anything. It's horrible, isn't it? So, what I learned today is that you need to keep friends at all costs.

Your friends are you rock, your lifeline, your source of entertainment.


I want to send out my love and thanks to all my friends out there. Without you guys, I wouldn't be how I am. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment